Sunday, November 04, 2007

Need to zoom off soon for housewarming party armed with yummy tiramisu cause its my grandmother's recipe :) I have made tiramisu like 3 times this week already.

I need a mid term break but sadly we don't have any

Yesterday's bible study brought up so many thought provoking questions you realise sometimes you have so many pre conceived ideas of things till people ask you for evidence or the reason behind it and somehow you realise, you've just grown up thinking that way. which is good, cause you go search for answers and in searching, you learn so much :) Fruitful

I feel really unhealthy. I have been eating so much cholesterol laden food. Ughs. I am quite grossed out myself.

Life's crazy. I hardly have time to sit and breathe or maybe i am just a procrastinator?? (Maybe cause i have been spending alot of time cooking too for various stuffs but i like cooking just that i am anal and have to scrub the kitchen everytime after that)

I'm trying to decorate my place :) Makes me happy. Haha. And i bought a little christmas tree and a table runner to decorate a table in the reception :) So pretty. Now i want to get those scent cushions. Maybe i will get them tomorrow.

I have an endocrinology assignment due on Monday which i have not even started cause i have not read the notes. blehx. ok i will do it tonight after the party hopefully. Looking forward to church tomorrow. Need to be refreshed.

What's love?

"When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love." -Rebecca, age 8

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." -Billy, age 4

"Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs." -Chrissy, age 6

"Love is when someone hurts you. And you get so mad but you don't yell at them because you know it would hurt their feelings."

"Love is what makes you smile when you're tired." -Terri, age 4

"Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK." -Danny, age 7

"If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate." -Nikka, age 6

"When you tell someone something bad about yourself and you're scared they won't love you anymore. But then you get surprised because not only do they still love you, they love you even more."

"There are two kinds of love. Our love. God's love. But God makes both kinds of them."

"Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it every day." -Noelle, age 7

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." -Tommy, age 6

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore." -Cindy, age 8

"Love is when mommy gives daddy the best piece of chicken." -Elaine, age 5

"Love is when mommy sees daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Robert Redford." -Chris, age 7

"You really shouldn't say 'I love you' unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget." -Jessica, age 8

We're perfectly loved in God
Thank you for your faithfulness
Thank you for your grace
:)
I was just thinking about something that cause cause of something
How can God love us when we're so so so unworthy, its really amazing
cause sometimes i have problems loving the people around me
and the sins we commit are so much worse than those stuff

No comments: